Our Medical Division is divided into three specialist teams: Doctors & Allied Health and Management. Each dedicated to becoming delivery experts within their chosen field.
Holden Green's Medical Divisions supplies highly qualified and experienced locum and permanent professionals to both the private and public sector. Most recently the Division has been primarily concerned with attending to highly successful retained search and selection campaigns for exceptional professionals for our private hospital clients.
We represent doctors from all specialities, the full spectrum of allied health professions as well as having a specialist team of consultants working on executive positions typically undertaken on a retained search basis.
Doctor / Consultant Roles
- Consultant Medical Oncology
- Consultant Pathology
- Consultant Diagnostic Radiologist
- Consultant Anaesthesiology
Allied Health Roles
- Cardiovascular Technologist (non-invasive)
- Supervisor Cardiac Cath Lab - Invasive
- Chronic Disease Registrar
- CSSD Technicians
- Medical Director
- Head of Cardiology
- Chief Medical Officer
- Practice Manager
- Theatre Manager
- Director of Pathology
- Chairman of Pediatrics
- Chairman of Orthopedic Surgery
- Chairman of Medical Genetics
- Chairman of Emergency Medicine
- Chairman of Neurosciences